Thursday, June 29, 2017

Family Pics!

We are blessed to have two sisters who are fabulous photographers. Emily took some family pictures for us while we were at our family reunion and WHAT!? They are so good. Thanks Em, you ROOOOOOOOCK. One day I want to be more like Emily. I want to just DO things without fear of failure. Want to try something? Liiiiike starting a photography business? Why not! I love that attitude. I wish I was more like that. Anyway, here they are. My heart. 


Wow. 




I am going to print this out and keep it on my nightstand for the rest of my life. I'm not even joking.



This is my favorite picture in the history of ever. 



Oh how I love Kyle Merrill!







CAN'T HANDLE THESE. CAN'T. My Ezra boy is a cherub. I've never before laid eyes on such a beautiful, perfect little face...

No comments:

Post a Comment