Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pregnancy Announcement Photos

My sister took some lovely pictures for us to announce our pregnancy. We put them into a little slideshow, when announcing, because I didn't want to decide on just one. Here are some of my favorites (note: Lindsey would probably want me to mention that none of these are edited): 




For anyone who notices the slightly terrifying little face in the corner of the ultrasound--that's not the baby. That is just some part of my internal organs that looks like a child's face apparently. In fact, if you CAN find the baby in this ultrasound, hats off to you. 





I requested this "walking" pic and I love it--besides that car in the background. Doesn't everyone else's life revolve around my photoshoot!? Move your car!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos! I really REALLY like them all. Such joy and love shine out of each!

    ReplyDelete