Thursday, May 21, 2015

Kylito Guapito

Just a little update on the Browns: This week Kyle accepted his first ever job as a married man. He is working with the AV department at the Johnson School of Business at Cornell. Today was his first day at work and I got a text in all caps that said: "I JUST DROVE A REAL LIFE ROBOT!!!" So, I think it is safe to say that he will enjoy what he is doing. He will work helping the professors and whomever else works in that building with their technical needs. We just feel so blessed that he was able to find such a great job so quickly. In addition to that, they were happy to give him the time off for Lakation in July--Seattle here we come!

I have been so overcome this week with my gratitude for Kyle. He is so hard working. He is so caring. I just stand in amazement at how much I love him. Yesterday, I found a post on my Facebook wall from 2011 from Kyle. It was a link to "Because You Loved Me" by Celine Dion. The song choice gave me quite the chuckle, but the date of when he posted it made me almost tear up. It was October 29th, 2011. For those who know mine and Kyle's story, you know that he left for his mission at the end of November 2011 and that in September of 2011 Kyle and I had broken up and stopped, well, talking, basically. It was heart breaking, for both of us. And here is sweet Kyle, after we hadn't spoken for a month, but knowing how hard it was for me, posting a Celine Dion love song on my wall on Facebook. Oh I jut adore him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment