Monday, April 23, 2018

Denver and the Baby

I assumed it was time for a life update. 

We are moving to Denver! I am pretty sure there is not a single person, who reads my blog, that does not already know this tidbit of news. For the sake of record keeping, however, there it is. We are excited about this. It is strange because the thought of leaving Ithaca makes us both want to cry. But, the thought of going to Denver makes us yell "COLORADO!!!!" every half hour--quite the dichotomy. 

Now onto the real purpose of this blog: Dime Ezra! 

Ezra is in the absolute most fun stage imaginable right now. I feel the need to knock on wood every time I say this because I don't want to jinx it. He is sleeping well, he is happy always, he is full of energy, he is so darn funny, he is incredibly social, he is chatty, he mimics everything we do, he is communicating so well, the list can go on and on. We genuinely look forward to when he wakes up in the morning and after naps.

He can say: dog, hat, hot, roar, moo, all done, mama, dada, papa, jesus, amen, sock, car, ball and snack. He can sign: prayer, brush teeth, bath time, milk, all done, more, again and please. He can spin in circles faster than I can. He loves to collect pinecones outside. Ezra is 90% joy, energy, curiousness, smarts, giggles, yogurt, and funny expressions. He is 10% squirmy. All 10% of that is at church. I welcome nursery with open arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment